This help page is for the SR Agency, which is an extension to the SR Website Theme website which has it’s own help page at: https://www.srwebsitedesign.net/help/sr-website/. The SR Agency adds the ability to create an unlimited number of profiles and allows advanced filtering.
The below offers a guide on how to set up the basic features of your website.
- First Steps
- Customise Agency Settings
- How To Add A Profile
- Add Custom Locations and Taxonomies
- SR Profiles Shortcode
- SR Agency Find By Shortcode
- SR Agency Seach Profiles Shortcode
- SR Agency Locations List Shortcode
- SR Agency Profiles List Shortcode
- SR Agency Gender List Shortcode
- SR Agency Nationalities List Shortcode
- SR Agency Services List Shortcode
- SR Agency Prices List Shortcode
- SR Agency Custom Types List Shortcode
The first things you need to do on your new website are:
- Change the admin email address to ensure important email notifications are sent directly to you. You can do this by logging into the admin section of your website at: https://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-admin and going to Settings > General, and look for the “Email address” box. The default email address is email@example.com, but you need to update this to your email address.
- Before you start adding profiles, it’s a good idea to fill out all the information needed in the Customise Agency Settings below.
Customise Agency Settings
To customise the agency settings go to: Appearance > Customise > Agency. From there you will find the following options:
- Agency Terms
- This is where you will define what your profiles are called, such as Models, Girls, Escorts, Companions, etc. After changing the terms you will need to go to Settings > Permalinks to re-save the permalinks so the new URLs for the profiles are generated correctly.
- Agency Contact Details
- This is where you can add your specific contact details for the agency, and select where they are displayed on the website.
- Agency Grid Pages
- The profiles are shown in a grid on the front of the website in each city or taxonomy that you use. You can select how many profiles are shown on each row and how many on each row for different screen sizes to optimise the viewing experience for your customers.
- Agency Profile Attributes
- You can enter your own profile attributes, up to 30.
- Agency Rates
- This is where you pre-define the currencies to use on the profiles and the booking durations that you want to use, such as 1 hour, 2 hours etc.
- Agency Profile Pages
- Specific options for the profile pages which can be customised.
- Agency Booking Page
- The booking page is set by default, but if you wish to use a different booking page you can select this here. You will first need to create the new booking page in the Pages section on the admin area.
- Agency Search Bar
- Show or hide the search bar on all pages or on selected pages only.
How To Add A Profile
To add a profile to your site, go to Profiles in the admin area, and click Add New. You will then be able to fill out the details for the new profile and select the gender (if you are have more than 1 gender in your agency) location, nationality, services, price and custom type.
To set the main image for the profile go to the Featured Image box at the bottom right side bar. This is the image used in the grid pages and search results.
Add all the other images including the image added as a featured image to the Gallery section so they will then be displayed on the profile page.
Add Custom Locations and Taxonomies
If you would like to change the locations available or the genders, nationalities, services, prices and custom types you can do this for example by going to Profiles > Locations. You can then add a direct link to the new location in the menu by going to Appearance > Menus and then selecting the desired Location to add to the Main Menu.
SR Profiles Shortcode
One of the most powerful features is the sr_profiles shortcode, you can use this to add profiles to any page on the website and filter which profiles are displayed when viewing that page. To use the shortcode copy the following code into a shortcode block in your desired page:
[sr_profiles profile_id="" num="" order="" orderby="rand" ppr_mobile="2" ppr_tablet="2" ppr_desktop="2" available="" available_now="" featured="" new="" gender="" location="" nationality="" service="" price="" custom_type="" type_operator="" hide_blinker=""]
The SR Profiles shortcode is made up of the following options:
You can show specific profiles by selecting the ID number for the specific profile. You can get this by going to the edit profile page for the profile you want, then look in the URL address bar at the top of the browser for the following: “post=” the number that follows is the ID for that profile, for example: post=288. You can then enter that number in the profile_id, you can add more than one profile number by seperating them with a comma for example:
num is the maximum number of profiles to show, i.e.
num="12" will show a maximum of 12 profiles. If there are only 5 profiles available that meet the other filter criteria then only 5 will show.
Order the profiles by ascending or descending:
Order the profiles by
Profiles per row, select how many profiles to show on each row for mobiles (small screens). Options are:
Profiles per row, select how many profiles to show on each row for tablets (medium screens). Options are:
Profiles per row, select how many profiles to show on each row for desktop and laptops (large screens). Options are:
To show only profiles marked as available for booking use:
To show only profiles marked as available now use:
To show only profiles marked as featured use:
To show only profiles marked as new use:
If you have set custom genders for your profiles, you can filter them by entering the gender name here:
Select the location for the profiles you wish to display, leave blank to show profiles from all locations, or use multiple locations seperated by a comma:
location="London, Paris, New York".
Select the nationalities for the profiles you wish to display, leave blank to show profiles from all nationalities, or use multiple nationalities seperated by a comma:
Select the services for the profiles you wish to display, leave blank to show all services, or use multiple services seperated by a comma:
Select the prices for the profiles you wish to display, leave blank to show profiles from all prices, or use multiple prices seperated by a comma:
Select the custom taxonomy types for the profiles you wish to display, leave blank to show profiles from all custom types, or use multiple custom types seperated by a comma:
Possible values are
'AND'. For the custom_type option you can select how you wish the values to be filtered, for example if you select Blonde and BDSM for the custom_type, and use IN for type_operator it will show any profiles that have blonde hair and any profiles that do BDSM. If you select AND it will show only profiles that have Blonde hair and also do BDSM. If you select NOT IN, it will show all profiles except Blonde or BDSM.
If set to
"y" it will hide the flashing available now blinker.
“SR Agency Find By” Shortcode
[sr_agency_find_by] shortcode is a simple dropdown filter that can be added to any Page (use shortcode block) or Widget (use text widget). The search fields are automatically added if any profiles are available.
You can also use any of the following shortcodes to only show one specific filter option, such as Location:
“SR Agency Search Profiles” Shortcode
[sr_agency_search_profiles] shortcode allows you to place a search bar anywhere on the website to search profiles by any available taxonomy or by name.
“SR Agency Locations List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_locations_list] shortcode will display a list of all the locations with profiles in that location. Can be added to the sidebar or footer to show an auto generated list of locations.
“SR Agency Profiles List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_profiles_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published profiles. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of profiles.
“SR Agency Gender List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_gender_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published genders. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of genders.
“SR Agency Nationalities List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_nationalities_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published nationalities. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of nationalities.
“SR Agency Services List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_services_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published services. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of services.
“SR Agency Prices List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_prices_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published prices. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of prices.
“SR Agency Custom Types List” Shortcode
[sr_agency_custom_types_list] shortcode will display a list of all the published prices. Can be added to the any page or section to show an auto generated list of custom types.